9/20/18 Blotter

graphic by Victoria Davis

graphic by Victoria Davis

Hannah Shumsky, Assistant News Editor

Campus

September 14 – A nurse from the Health Center requested an ambulance for a person having an allergic reaction.

September 15 – Police received a smoke detector activation from Building D. The cause was burnt food.

September 15 – Police received a smoke detector activation from Rock Apartment #7. The cause was burnt food.

September 15 – Police received a smoke detector activation from Rock Apartment #3. The cause was a hair dryer.

September 16 – Police received a third-party call about an assault, and the victim was to come to University Police to report it. No other information was given.

September 17 – Police received a smoke detector activation from Rock Apartment #6. The cause was burnt food.

September 18 – Police received a panic alarm from North Hall. The alarm was accidentally tripped, and the panel was reset.

September 18 – A nurse from the Health Center requested an ambulance to transport a person to the hospital.

September 18 – A person went to the police station to file a report for an assault. The case is under investigation. In the same case, a community assistant from Building F called for a highly-intoxicated person who refused to go to the Health Center. An ambulance was dispatched and transported the person to the hospital. James Grossman, 18, was cited with an alcohol violation.

September 18 – Police were called to Aebersold Recreation Center for a person who fell and suffered a possible spinal injury. An ambulance was dispatched and transported the person to the hospital.

September 19 – Police received a smoke detector activation from Building A. The cause was steam, and the panel was reset.

September 19 – A person reported an unknown vehicle that struck their parked car in West Lake Parking Lot. The case is under investigation.

September 19 – Police were dispatched to Eisenberg Classroom Building for a medical assist. Along with EMS, the person refused medical transport.