Kevin Squires

Published by adviser, Date: January 8, 2013
0
2165

“Things may happen and often do to people as brainy and footsy as you” – Dr. Seuss

Many might not think someone majoring in biology would be interested in reporting on the news and, to be honest, upon entering college, I would not have expected that I would even write for the campus newspaper, let alone hold a leadership position. However, getting involved with The Rocket has been one of the best decisions of my college career, and here I am as the Editor-in-Chief (2014-2015); I guess you never know the places you’ll go! While holding this position, I aim to bring forth my best effort maintaining and exceeding the high standards to which The Rocket is held.

Kevin Squires is the Editor-in-Chief for The Rocket and in his fourth year of college. Once he has his degree in biology, Kevin plans to attend graduate school and would like to someday become a professor. Kevin began writing for The Rocket in January 2013 in the campus life section. He is also involved with Beta Beta Beta- the biological honorary, the honors program and Dumbledore’s Army at Slippery Rock University. For leisure, Kevin enjoys reading, playing the viola, and finding other nerdy activities to partake in. Kevin is best known for loving pizza and reciting his alphabet backwards in under five seconds.

View Kevin Squires's profile on LinkedIn