Accident involving three cars sends a driver to the hospital

A+car+accident+was+caused+by+a+black+Ford+Focus+hatchback+on+Thursday+afternoon+when+the++driver+of+the+Focus+hit+the+front+of+a+green+Dodge+Grand+Caravan.++According+to+a+State+Trooper+on+scene%2C+the+Focus+was+turning+onto+campus+from+Keister+Road+by+South+Rock+Apartments.+The+Focus+spun+180+degrees+after+hitting+the+Grand+Caravan+causing+the+Focus+to+strike+a+third+car+that+was+stopped+at+a+stop+sign.+The+driver+of+the+Focus+was+sent+to+the+hospital+with+minor+injuries%2C+while+the+other+drivers+were+not+harmed.+
A car accident was caused by a black Ford Focus hatchback on Thursday afternoon when the  driver of the Focus hit the front of a green Dodge Grand Caravan.  According to a State Trooper on scene, the Focus was turning onto campus from Keister Road by South Rock Apartments. The Focus spun 180 degrees after hitting the Grand Caravan causing the Focus to strike a third car that was stopped at a stop sign. The driver of the Focus was sent to the hospital with minor injuries, while the other drivers were not harmed.

A car accident was caused by a black Ford Focus hatchback on Thursday afternoon when the driver of the Focus hit the front of a green Dodge Grand Caravan. According to a State Trooper on scene, the Focus was turning onto campus from Keister Road by South Rock Apartments. The Focus spun 180 degrees after hitting the Grand Caravan causing the Focus to strike a third car that was stopped at a stop sign. The driver of the Focus was sent to the hospital with minor injuries, while the other drivers were not harmed.

Alex Mowrey

Alex Mowrey